Effective team meetings that deliver outcomes every time
Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, the way we live our lives has fundamentally changed. Aside from affecting our health, wellbeing and the economy, the pandemic has upended how and where we work. Social distancing rules combined with the realisation that flexible work practices really do work when supported by digital technology, will see many more people continue to work and attend team meetings remotely.
Team meetings are one of the highest cost and deep interventions leaders can make in any organisation. With almost all meetings now held online, improving their effectiveness will pay big dividends for all organisations.
6 steps to team meetings that deliver outcomes every time is designed for all team meetings whether they are face-2-face, online or dial-in. Team leaders, meeting organisers and chairs will be able to:
- Get buy-in from their team on why you are meeting
- Confirm the outcomes you want to achieve
- Decide who should attend the meeting
- Build a meeting agenda that delivers outcomes in the time allocated
- Guide the discussion to ensure the work of the team gets done.
Here’s how to get started – download your FREE guide
Want to rapidly improve your next team meeting?
- 1-1 Coaching Program for meeting chairs
- Team meeting effectiveness and team dynamics workshops
- Designing your organisation’s team meetings framework workshop
- Effective Team Meetings workshops for team leaders across the organisation.
Supported by 6 steps to team meetings that deliver outcomes every time, checklists and other tools.
You’ll learn how to:
- Build a meeting purpose statement to align your team
- Determine the outcomes you want to achieve from the meeting
- Construct an agenda that delivers the meeting purpose and outcomes in the time allocated.
Desert Oak Associates focuses on Leader Led Change to underpin the work we do with you and your leadership teams. Contact us.