Desert-Oak’s Executive Coaching program develops the capability of individual leaders to achieve sustainable organisational transformation and growth.
Coaching is based on our Leader Led Change Model. This approach ensures that post the intensive one-on-one coaching sessions the leader is enabled to undertake long-term, self-directed learning through the use of Desert Oak’s frameworks and associated tools.
Leaders have access to coaches who have all ‘cut their teeth’ internationally as senior executives and coaches to CEOs and executives in a broad range of industries and cultures. Our Leader Led Change Model provides a framework for leaders to partner with these experienced coaches and focus on:
- Developing and communicating the vision for their business via their own contextualised ‘strategy story’
- Aligning their team and organisation on both the ‘what and how’ of strategy execution
- Learning personal strategies to lead and team effectively to deliver strategic business targets and/or resolve current people issues
- Defining the organization capabilities that are required to drive and sustain business growth or transformation
- Planning execution to assure results.
For more information please contact Gary Cassidy +61 (0)419 257 913 or email email@example.com